Spread the Message of Creativity!
When educators, children and parents work together, children’s needs are better understood. When this embraces creative learning, we believe children flourish.
Earlyarts Ambassadors are a wonderful group of role models from the early education and arts sectors who share a passion for the importance of creativity in young children’s lives, and can’t help but tell everyone about it!
If that sounds like you, we’d like to support your contribution to setting children up for brilliant futures through creative learning. We want to harness your passion and show you new approaches and learning, direct from your peers.
How do Ambassadors benefit?
- You’ll represent Earlyarts and raise the profile of early years creativity at industry events
- You’ll become an advocate for creative learning amongst your colleagues – we’ll give you free copies of our Creativity Playcards and promotional videos to help
- 25% off Earlyarts membership for every new member you recruit
- Exclusive access to the latest thinking from the Earlyarts Director and fellow Ambassadors through a private networking group
- We’ll raise your industry profile by promoting your creative practice
- You’ll enjoy recognition when you display your Earlyarts Ambassador logo
Characteristics of successful Ambassadors…
- You are on a quest for evidence-based, pedagogical resources that boost and nurture young children’s learning.
- You are passionate about the use of creative teaching approaches that will enhance children’s knowledge and skills, dispositions and relationships, and help them make sense of themselves and the world around them.
- You regularly embed creativity into your learning environment such as through music, drawing, story building, role play, dance, sculpture or imaginary play.
- You subscribe to Earlyarts’ values and want to help promote them far and wide!
How do I become an Earlyarts Ambassador?
Please complete this application form. You’ll need to provide evidence of your practice and your professional credentials.
We look forward to welcoming you and helping us spread the message about creativity and young children!