Discover the Power Of Play
Find out how children learn through play. Become confident in leading creative play
If you’re asking
- How can I show play is valuable and make it worthwhile?
- How can I introduce different play styles in my setting?
- How do I support and extend our children’s play?
- How do children learn through play?
- Why do some children struggle to play and how can I help?
Then the Power of Play is for you!
You will learn
- The different styles of play
- How play impacts on early learning and development
- How to observe which are your children’s preferred play styles
- How to identify if children need encouragement in other types of play
- What to do if you spot obstacles to play in the setting
- Four practical techniques to encourage your children to think and play more creatively
- Plan your play environment with greater expertise
- Cherish the joy you see as learning comes to life
- Enjoy facilitating new creative play scenarios
- Feel more in control of your teaching day
- Delight in watching children’s interactions blossom and grow
- Confidently track your children’s progress through play
- Be sure that your setting is constantly striving for excellence
- Nearly an hour of tuition over 8 video lectures
- The complete Play Styles Observational Toolkit
- Full guidance for observation and reflection using the Toolkit
- Four creative play techniques to stimulate your children’s play
- PDF of course slides showing key concepts discussed
- Two hours of carefully selected extra study materials
- Quizzes to help consolidate your learning
- Certificate of course attendance
- Facilitated group to share creative play ideas with other educators
‘Only through the arts and by being creative can children explore the inner world of their imagination and feeling – the world that is uniquely them’.
Sir Ken Robinson
Patron of Earlyarts