We believe in...
- Children as purposeful, powerful, inspiring and intelligent human beings in their own right.
- The importance of nurturing children's innate creativity from birth.
- The transformations in all areas of children's learning that can happen through inspiring cultural and creative environments.
- The power of collaborating with artists to spark off ideas that bring children's learning to life.
- Empowering education professionals to have confidence in their own creative leadership skills.
- The important role of families in supporting the processes of learning through play.
- The importance of rigor, research and quality in all creative practice.
- Our collective and individual responsibility to do everything we can to help children develop their confidence, curiosity, expression, mental and physical health and happiness.